Download The Album Free!
- RT @HuffingtonPost: "Find a boy who travels because you deserve a life of adventure and possibility." huff.to/17G51De 1 hour ago
- RT @Scienceofsport: Two statements: "10,000 hrs is a guideline, not a rule... It's not about practice sufficiency". Then, "If you... http:/… 2 hours ago
- RT @Kruse: The Best Talent Is Bringing Out Talent in Others ow.ly/l7Vxn Great read by @NowPossible #FF 2 hours ago
- Exploring out at the crossbar. #amarillo #landscape instagram.com/p/Zbyei7tcDf/ 13 hours ago
- RT @RevRunWisdom: Worry is a prideful way of thinking that you have more control over life & its circumstances than you actually do - J Hunt 2 days ago
Is porch-grass a word? I don’t know…that is about the only way I can explain the style that is The Potter County Coalition. I’m talking about a group of folks that can play really well, have a good time doing it and understand how “the whole thing” works. It’s not about selling records, it is about playing what feels right. It’s about taking a life time of influences and them letting them work through you…not letting yourself get in the way.
We’re recording one song at a time over at the Audio Refinery in Amarillo and really just taking our time with the songs, making sure we like them. So when will the album be out? Your guess is as good as mine…when it is supposed to be out. Carlos Casso runs the show over there at the Audio Refinery and really has a great ear…he hears everything!! He could probably hear a cricket fart…possible album title?
I just recorded a song yesterday called “Diamonds In The Dust” and we will all be in the studio next Tuesday recording a song called “Hallelu”. The chemistry and performance is so much better when we are all recording the song together. I feel like you get a more genuine sound recording that way. “Hey Darlin’” was recorded with everyone playing together at the same time and I will be posting some video from that session soon.
As of right now, we’re just enjoying the process…feels alot like hanging out on the back porch.
Thanks to all my fans and friends that contributed to this video…keep livin’ loud!!
Instagram has been one of the coolest ways to share your world with your friends and family and I have seen a lot of cool Instagram photos documenting your summer adventures this year on facebook and twitter. I am putting together a lyric video for my song “Way Too Loud” and I want to use your summer experience in my video. I’ll let you listen to the song yourself and decide which Instagram photos you want to include in the video.
They can be shots of you/friends/landscape/tire swings, be creative!! Send me whatever you see fit and I will do my best to include them all in this video. I think this could be a really cool thing, but I can’t do it without your help. Please send your photos to email@example.com its that easy and then we’ll get started!!